[Chick Mushroom Stew Mushrooms]_Chick Mushroom Stew Mushrooms _ How to Make _ Practices Daquan
Chicken stew with mushrooms is a well-known food, and the mushrooms are thick and delicious, and the fresh and tender chicken is beneficial for various nutritional supplements. Therefore, try to make these delicious foods yourself, then you can do it in family lifePrepare these nutritious meals for your family.
Method 1 Make ingredients: 750g-1000g chicken, 75g mushrooms (preferably Northeast hazel mushroom) seasoning: spring onion, ginger, dried red pepper, aniseed, soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar, cooking oil production process1,Wash the chickens and chop them into small pieces. 2. Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes and wash them for later use. 3. Heat the pot and add a small amount of oil. After the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces and stir fry untilAdd the green onion, ginger, aniseed, dried red pepper, salt, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, stir-fry the color, add the right amount of water and simmer for about ten minutes, then pour in the mushrooms, and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Supplement: The soil of the Hulunbuir grassland is chestnut soil, which is suitable for the growth of white mushrooms.
The meat of this white mushroom is thick and delicious, and its flavor is fresh and tender.
In the days of the prairie, we have eaten twice.
In the ranch, we use several simple cooking methods to stew chicken and dried mushrooms together. The taste and texture are really excellent, better than any other variety of mushrooms.
Method 2 Ingredients: light chicken (half, 350 g), dried tea tree mushrooms (50 g), sweet potato noodles (100 g), dried peppers (10), star anise (1 grain), spring onion (1 root),Ginger (2 slices).
Seasoning: Oil (2 tablespoons), Haitian Seafood Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons), cooking wine (1 tablespoon), salt (1/3 tablespoon), white sugar (1/2 tablespoon).
Production process 1, the light chicken is washed and chopped into pieces; the sweet potato vermicelli is cut into sections and soaked with water until soft; the onions are cut into sections and the ginger is sliced.
2. Soak dry tea tree mushrooms with warm water, cut off the roots, wash and drain water for later use.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, stir-fry chives, ginger slices, dried peppers and star anise, pour in chicken nuggets and 1 tablespoon cooking wine, and stir-fry until the chicken is discolored.
4. Pour in tea mushrooms and stir-fry with the chicken pieces for 1 minute. Add 2 bowls of water and mix well.
5. Add 1/3 tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of Haitian seafood soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon of sugar to taste.
6. Cover with high heat and simmer. Change to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Cover and stir for a while to avoid sticky pans.
7, add sweet potato noodles and mix well, cover and cook for 5 minutes, cook until the fans become soft, the soup is thick, and you can cook.